1) Choose your title carefully when you write a new post and add tags/keywords, so that people can easily see what it’s about.
2) Use paragraph breaks frequently. Long unbroken texts are less likely to be read.
3) Only give scientific explanations/medical details that are within your knowledge base. Give web references wherever possible, making sure they are from reputable sources
4) Remember this is an INTERNATIONAL / GLOBAL group. Not everyone has the same medical system as you, with the same ability to choose doctors and treatments.
5) Avoid using too many abbreviations – explain what the letters stand for when you use them for the first time.
6) Show respect to others, even if you disagree with them. When in doubt, be kind.
7) Sales or solicitations are not allowed on the forum.8) Data collection is not allowed without prior permission from CLLAN Community Forum owners.
9) Respect copyright. Acknowledge your source.