Scholarship and Application
MPN Horizons 2023 will be held as a face-to-face event in Zagreb, Croatia. We will offer registration for up to three participants per organization:
Option 1: The first delegate from the patient organization will be provided with a full scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility criteria. You will receive a full scholarship that includes an economy class return ticket to Zagreb and you will not be required to pay the conference fees.
Option 2: There is a waiver of the conference fee (800 Euro) for a second delegate from the same patient organization, so you will need to arrange your own transport to Zagreb.
Option 3: The third delegate from the same patient organization will be responsible for funding their own travel as well as the payment of the 800 Euros conference fee.
Criteria for eligibility
Participants who wish to take advantage of the above-mentioned options must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a staff member or volunteer of a MPN patient organization that is an active member of the MPN Advocates Network
- An individual who is in the process of setting up an organization for MPN patients
- Possess a position that allows them to participate in ongoing advocacy activities and initiate new initiatives
- Ability to communicate in English
- Depending on your choice, the registration form will have the above-listed options, and you will have to specify which option you want to choose before submitting the form.
If you need further information, please contact Marija our Network Manager on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Tel: +389 77859659 through WhatsApp, Viber or Telegram.