The specified gallery is trashed.
Constitution and Legal Status
The network was originally founded in 2013 by representatives of MPN patient groups from the Netherlands, Spain, and the UK.
The objective is to create a global network of MPN patient groups and new members are always welcome – please see the members page.
The organisation is constituted as an independent steering committee within a parent organisation, the Leukaemia Patent Advocates Foundation, registered as a non-profit organisation in Switzerland.
The constitution is available on request. Please email email@example.com.
The Steering Committee consists of MPN Patient Advocates from across the world.
Gruppo AIL Pazienti LMC, Italy
MPN Voice, UK
MPN Canadian MPN Patients Network, Canada
Friends of Max, India
LePaf Representative and Israeli Flute of Light
Patients Organization, Israel
Lyat Granati Spinoza
Max Foundation, Chile
We welcome all organizations that represent MPN patients, whether as part of a larger organization for blood disorders or as an MPN-specific group
“Together we have a stronger voice!“
The current members of the organization are listed below.
Do you want to become a member? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the Membership application form and email it to email@example.com. Your application will be reviewed by our membership committee and you will be contacted when it’s approved.
MPN member organizations
- Austria – MPN Austria
- Belgium – MPN Belgium
- Denmark – Danish MPN Patient Organization
- Finland – Association on Cancer Patients in Finland
- France – ALTE SMP
- Germany – MPN Netzwerk E.V.
- Italy – AIPAMM
- Israel – Flute of Light
- The Netherlands – MPN Stichting Netherlands
- Norway – The Norwegian Bloodcancer Association-Blodkreftforeningen
- Spain – AEAL, Asociación Española de Afectados por Linfoma, Mieloma y Leucemia
- Sweden – Swedish Blood Cancer Organization
- Switzerland – MPN Patient Support Association Switzerland
- United Kingdom – MPN Voice UK
- United Kingdom – Leukemia Care
ASIA AND PACIFIC
- Australia – MPN Alliance Australia
- Australia – Rubi Red
- India – Friends of Max
- Japan – MPN-JAPAN
- Korea – KBDCA (Korea Blood Disease & Cancer Association)
- Thailand – MPN Thailand Advocacy group
- Canada – Canadian MPN Network
- USA – MPN Cancer Connection
- USA – The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- USA – MPN Research Foundation
- Brazil – ABRALE-Brazilian Lymphoma and Leukemia Society
- Chile – The Max Foundation Chile
- Chile – Corporación Nacional Maxi-Vida Chile
- Costa Rica – AGALEMO Amalia & Glenn Dewey Association for Leukemia,Myeloma and Other blood cancer patients
MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
- Morocco A.M.A.L Organization
CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE & WEST ASIA
- Armenia – MPN Armenia
- Azerbeijan – Fighting Leukemia
- Croatia – Croatian Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (HULL)
- Czech Republic – Diagnoza leukemie
- Hungary – MOHA-Fondation for Hungarian Oncohematological Patients
- Macedonia – HEMA
- Serbia – LIPA
- Slovakia – Association of patients with hematological malignancies
- Slovenia – Slovenian lymphoma and leukemia patient association